I Placed 14th!!!

Just wanted to let those who were wondering know that I placed...

14th out of 110 entries

for the 2nd Challenge in Rachael Harries' Platform Building Campaign. This campaign was so fun and I cannot wait to do another one. Thanks to everyone who read and liked my entry. If you missed it and want to know what I am talking about. Here is the link to the 2nd Campaign Challenge details for what I had to do and here is the link to my 2nd campaign challenge entry. Check it out and tell me what you think.

Right now, I am going to go 


by taking my son to his Kung Fu class, which he is super excited about.

Comments

  1. You're SO awesome, Sabrina! I loved your piece and it's much deserved!!! :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and commenting on my blog!
~Sabrina

Followers