~S~ is for Scared

Today the poetry is put on hold as I have had a family emergency and writing on this ~S~ word seems more appropriate. Today I am scared.

This morning I went with my Gram for what I thought would be a routine angioplasty to check a suspected blockage in an artery in her leg and neck that showed up on an ultrasound.

It turned out anything but routine when the doctor told us that my precious Gram had multiple 80-90% blockages in her heart as well as two 70% blockages in her legs and one 80% blockage in her neck.

Now we are sitting in a heart hospital in Oklahoma City. She is having multiple bipass heart surgery tomorrow and I am scared. Only faith that God is with her eases my worry. I hope you will add your voice to that of my family and friends in prayer as well as your positive thoughts.

Thank you.

Comments

  1. My prayers are with you, Sabrina.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am lifting up prayers for your peace and her healing. Remember that fear and worry are not of God.

    Thanks for stopping by my blog.

    Christine
    Coffee in the Garden
    In the Care of the Great Physician

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhhh... Sabrina! I'm so sorry... I hope she recovers... :/

    ReplyDelete
  4. hope everything is better and your gram is recovering!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and commenting on my blog!
~Sabrina

Followers