Writing Workshop = Mushy Brain(at the end of each day)

It is 10:30pm and I just finished the homework assigned at my writing workshop today.

I am attending the William Bernhardt 5 Day Writing Workshop this week and in class from 9am to about 1pm each day. I have been doing homework since I arrived home at around 2pm except for a short 15 minute break to fix dinner. (Yeah, it was pretty much a fend for yourself night in my house...yet somehow I still ended up preparing the 4 year old slave driver that runs my house his meal as well).

I am learning so much and really enjoying the experience! I can already tell my book is better, more refined. Mr. Bernhardt really is an excellent teacher. Reading about the proper way to set up the perfect story in a book is a great resource, but finding a great teacher to give you the nuances that you don't completely understand is absolutely priceless.

Having said that, this teacher really loves assigning homeworkd which has caused my brain to become total mush. So much that I am going to keep this post shortened for fear of rambling on and repeating myself. I just wanted to check in and let you all know that I am working feverishly to produce a beautiful piece of work that I can enjoy sharing with you all!

P.S. I have a friend, Laura, who has a 3 year old that is in serious need of prayer. Please join me tonight in praying for her little boy, Jackson. Please pray that he, his mommy, and his daddy are stregthened in this time of need and that little Jackson's health be restored. Thank you.

Comments

Followers