One week!

The current draft of my manuscript is finally within 3 chapters of being finished. I will start on the long list of revisions that still need my attention soon after, but it feels good to be able to say that I am within three chapters.

One week!

 I am so excited. The small group of people I have chosen to read the manuscript will be happy to know that I will be getting them a copy as soon as next week if all goes as planned.

I still have a ton of work to do, but I can see that tiny pinprick of light at the end of this long tunnel. And believe me when I say 'long'. At 95, 595 words and 309 pages long, this manuscript still needs a a lot of editing. Though I realize that this is not out of the ordinary for fantasy novels on an epic scope, I am not perfect and have already noticed moments of unnecessary redundancy.

So stay tuned! I am sure everyone will hear me roar in triumph as I pound out a happy dance when this draft is finished!(You know you just pictured how that would look! *grin*)

Thanks for following my blog. I hope you will share it on your facebook page and help me grow my platform.

Comments

Followers