2012- Keep My Priorities Straight

My 2012 New Year's Resolution: Keep my priorities straight.

 I will start this new year off with a bang by beginning my new role as president of my writer's group. It promises to be a fun challenge. I have already been working hard to prepare by selecting committee chairs, writing a couple of articles for the newsletter, setting lunch dates with fellow officers, and preparing for my first board meeting and regular meeting. I have several ideas for making our group even more fabulous than it already is and I hope that they are amenable to them. The closer January has come, the busier I have been.

My MS has taken second fiddle for three of the four weeks of December. Not. Good.

Despite this fun new adventure, I must keep reminding myself that my writing is the most important goal for this year. Definitely, I want my term as President to be successful, but not at the expense of my writing. Those revisions won't make themselves. 

Do you also have an issue with keeping your priorities straight? Rather than waste your time on another useless weight loss resolution, let's use this year's resolution to remember important priorities. 

God. Family. Friends. Writing. *grin*

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2012!!!

Comments

Followers