Ah, Hildred, How I wanted to bang my head on the computer when I saw that you tagged me to answer these questions AND then make up my own. I always go blank when trying to come up with my own random questions like this. I do, however, appreciate the shout out. *grin* Your answers to your own set of questions cracked me up by the way!
1. What is the single most annoying trope that makes you want to claw your eyes out?
I actually annoy myself with one that I have to repeatedly edit OVER and OVER. I have no idea why, but to me anything evil is associated with being cold, icy, frigid, etc. When I first started writing, I would use it TOO much, for example: Now, though I don't use it as much, it still finds its way into my writing on occasion. And I groan each time. I have no idea why.
2. If you could alter history and claim credit for any book ever written, what would it be?
Brandon Sanderson's Mistborn Trilogy - Love it!
3. How many kids were in your HS graduating class? (or are in your class right now, if you're still in school)
7-2 girls and 5 boys...yes, I am serious.
4. If you were guaranteed massive success either way, would you rather traditionally publish or self-publish?
Traditional. I just feel like it is more validation to not only have fans love your work, but also have other professionals in your field love it too.
5. What's the most you've ever paid for an article of clothing...for yourself?
$100 for a pair of jeans *sheepish grin*
6. Singer, Model, or Actress - who you gonna be?
Singer- if only my voice weren't just 'good' but had that something 'special' to it.
7. Chef, Driver, or Maid - who you gonna hire?
Chef- maybe then I'd eat consistently healthier and keep that dumb 10 lbs off my short self.
8. Bath or shower?
bath...with bubbles, a large glass of wine, the iPod in the dock, and a book
9. You're scheduling for a delivery to your house during normal business hours. What time do you request, and why?
10:30am. I am home from the gym and won't have scheduled my next activity for another hour.
10. Could you survive a whole year or more in a traditional Japanese apartment? (for the record, the one in the video is 10x nicer than mine, although mine is technically larger. Yay.)
I am married and have a 5 year old. His toys, alone, would fill the entire space. So no.
11. Favorite Pokemon. And you can't cop out with "i dunno Pokemon" because here's a link, pick the cutest one!
I like Ponyta. However, I have never watched Pokemon, so this selection is based on the fact that I love unicorns and the fact that the description said it can change into Rapidash, which is pretty cool.
Below is a list of blog friends tagged for the next round, as well as their questions.
1. Morgan Shamy
2. Cortney Pearson
3. Angela Christina Archer
4. Erin York
5. Scary Mommy
6. Lynda R. Young
7. Bess Weatherby
8. Kaylie Austen
9. Vicki Orians
10. Sylvia van Bruggen
11. C.M. Brown
Here are your questions:
1. I had a crazy vivid and disturbing dream last night, SO what is the craziest, weirdest dream you've ever had?
2. Name 1 thing in nature you find most beautiful. (I want a good description).
3. What is the thing that you are most proud of?
4. What is the oddest date you've ever been on?
5. Do you dance crazy when no one is looking? For a specific reason? (I do my own happy dance when something goes my way, or I am excited. *grin*)
6. I carry socks in my purse with me when I wear sandals because I do NOT like walking in bare feet at someone else's house. How about you?
7. Did you have an imaginary friend as a kid?
8. Have you named a child after a character from a novel, short story, or poem you've written?
9. My husband drives me crazy by making up his own words to songs. Do you do this or are you like me and stick to the perfectly good lyrics of the song?
10. In honor of the last argument I had with my hubbie, think about the last time you were really angry. Describe it.
11. Did you find this random collection of questions amusing or annoying?
Ta-Da. I hope you all enjoy my questions. If you are visiting my blog and do not see your name on the list, please feel free to answer them on your blog anyway and tag me so I know to come look at your answers.