The Next Best Thing Blog Hop



The Next Big Thing Blog Hop

I was very kindly nominated a while back for The Next Big Thing Blog Hop by Melanie D. Sokol. It's taken me a bit, but I am finally getting this post up. I hope you enjoy learning about my newest WIP.

***
What is the working title of your book? Diomere's Prince

Where did the idea come from for the book? One of my very odd and detailed dreams after watching a documentary on Mermaids on the Discovery Channel, I believe.

What genre does your book fall under? Fantasy/YA

What is the one-sentence synopsis of your book? A misplaced prince must discover his true heritage and find his way home to present himself before a magic gate by his 16th birthday to prevent the destruction of his people and an entire world.

Which actors would you choose to play your characters in a movie rendition?







Chris Hemsworth as my protagonist








 Mark Addy as my Antagonist








Angus T. Jones as my protagonists' brother.


Will your book be self-published or represented by an agency? An agency, I think, though I'm not as determined on using this path as I once was.

How long did it take you to write the first draft of your manuscript? Still working on the 1st draft and it is coming along very nicely.

What other books would you compare this story to within your genre? Has a merman protagonist like The Vicious Deep by Zoraida Cordova and separate worlds like Harry Potter. I'm sure I could find elements that other books have,but his is the best I could do off the top of my head.

What else about your book might pique the reader’s interest? My main character was kidnapped at birth and raised as a different king's bastard.

For the Next Big Thing Blog Hop, I nominate: Erin York





I've recently discovered Whipped Cream Vodka. This may seem trivial until you think of what I thought of upon this discovery: Hot Cocoa. Enough said. *grin* Some days just require your hot cocoa, tea, or coffee to have a little something extra...just saying!

What do you think of my NaNo novel? Sound interesting? Like me, are your opinions of self-publishing changing? Have you tried whipped cream vodka hot chocolate?

Comments

  1. Ooo, your wip sounds very interesting and you know, the more I read up on self-publishing, the more appealing it becomes to me. Also, whipped cream vodka! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! I'm not a drinker, but heh, give me the cocoa and the whipped cream any day/time of the week! ;-)

    And Sabrina, SO STOKED for your ventures. Keep rockin' that WIP. You're amazing. And your project sounds REALLY interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. very occasionally I'll enjoy something exrta in my hot cocoa ;)

    Your book sounds great!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and commenting on my blog!
~Sabrina

Followers