Platform Building Campaign 5...Woot!


Wanted to share with my bloggy friends, in case you haven't been over to Rach Writes recently, she is gearing up with the the help of Cally Writes for Platform Building Campaign 5. Signups are in September, so make sure you're on the list!!!

This campaign helped my blog get off the ground and set me up to meet some of the most fantastic bloggers that I can call close friends today. *winks at Morgan Shamy*

If your a bloggy friend that hasn't had the pleasure of experiencing one of these campaigns, then I would encourage you to give it a go. You won't regret it! I hope to see you on the list!

Comments

  1. I think I tried this once and I got way too swamped to participate like I wanted. Have fun, though! It's nice to have annual blog traditions.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Check Cally's blog. It's been cancelled.

    I'm planning a blogfest for late September that will be a networking thing for writers to find and follow each other. It won't be as big, but it'll help build your platform some.

    August co-host and IWSG #110

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sad to hear the Campaign is cancelled but I completely understand Cally needing to focus on family.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and commenting on my blog!
~Sabrina

Followers