Get your SHINE on FREE the next 5 Days!!!



It's FREE!!!

SHINE 1: Childhoods End is available HERE for the next 5 days at NO cost to you!! Please check it out and if you like what you read, I hope you'll leave a review. It's a novella, so quick to read. The next 4 installments, also written by SHINE universe creator William Bernhardt, will come out each consecutive month for only $0.99 each.

This is a ongoing serialized novel in which multiple authors will write. Bill honored me, by asking me to be one of the writers creating stories in this universe and as soon as I know when my SHINE story comes out, I'll be sure to let you all know.

Did you watch the trailer I posted earlier this week? Have you read SHINE 1: Childhood's End? Did you leave a review? Feel free to tell me what you think on here as well. Thanks for reaching out and supporting this fun new project I am so excited to be part of, blog friends!

Comments

Followers