A to Z Challenge: Theme Reveal Day

I've jumped on the blogging crazy train again this year and decided to do the A to Z Blog Challenge 2016!! And today is the great Theme Reveal Day!!! *cue confetti & streamers*

I've found a theme just makes everything easier and much more fun for me. If you're new to this wild ride, I'd definitely recommend doing the same. Here are the theme's I've done in the past.

2015-Female characters from books, movies, and tv shows.
2014-My favorite fantasy characters
2012-Poems based on subjects taken from the epic fantasy I was working on at the time(hardest theme ever).

Since I'm a fantasy writer, I wanted keep my theme related to this in some way. So without further ado:

My 2016 AtoZ Challenge Theme is:


Each letter of the alphabet will cover a god or goddess from among the world's deities. This is a topic that fascinates me and I look forward to sharing it with you each day in April. So be sure to stop in and comment with your opinion of that day's chosen god/goddess. It's bound to be an epic adventure!

~Sabrina A. Fish is the author of YA Fantasy novellas Lost Haven, Road to Nowhere, and The Gilded Cage. You can follow here or go to her website to learn more about her books.

Comments

  1. Ooooh, this sounds interesting, a whole alphabet of deities!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This will be great! I will hve to be back!

    --
    Tim Brannan, The Other Side Blog
    2015 A to Z of Adventure!
    http://theotherside.timsbrannan.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. That does sound interesting; I remember seeing a similar theme on last year's challenge and learning about some deities I was not aware of. Good luck with the challenge!

    betty
    http://viewsfrombenches.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's way cool! All the best with the challenge! Wonder what's on offer for X? :)

    Have fun,
    Nilanjana.
    Ninja Minion, A-Z 2016
    Madly-in-Verse

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and commenting on my blog!
~Sabrina

Followers