Criticism is Necessary!


Along with sending my novels to beta readers, I also have select family members that read them for me. My current work-in-progress is in the revision stage. As with all my books, I sent it to my grandma. And as I was counting on, she didn't just praise me. She saw issues and told me so.

This blog is for my grandma, who, despite fighting cancer for the last 2 years, took time to read my books and give me criticism I can use to get better.

Thanks, Gram! You're my hero. If I'm half the woman you are, I'll count my life a success. I love you.
Do you have family and friends who love you enough to criticize you when you need it? Who is your personal hero?
If you like what you read here, please consider visiting my website to check out out my books.



Comments

Followers