One Lovely Blog Award Thank You

I opened up my blog today to respond to comments from my last couple of posts and found an award waiting for me. Thank so much, Elise Fallson, for granting me this award. I am glad you enjoy visiting my blog enough to think of me for this.

If any of my friends are insect enthusiasts, I would encourage you to head on over to Elise's blog and check out her April posts in which she themed all of her A to Z challenge questions on insects and shared her incredible expertise. Here is her first insect post, A is for Apis mellifera.
The rules are:

1. Name and thank the blogger.
2. List seven facts about yourself.
3) Award up to fifteen other bloggers this award.

7 Facts About Me

1. I love to dip hot, salty french fries in soft serve vanilla ice cream. Yum! 
2. I am an avid scrapbooker!
3. I cannot draw to save my life, and so really admire those who can.
4. I love to hold costume themed events at my house.
Me as Old Mother Hubbard for a Nursery Rhyme Themed BUNCO

5. I give 110% when I agree to take on a responsibility, and am baffled by those who do not share this trait.
6. I trade old fashioned letters through the mail with one of my best friends, Ashley Weeks, rather than the more modern e-mail since she made the move up to Pennsylvania. So you Pennsylvania photographers needing a model give her a call!
7. I am extremely absent-minded and would lose my own head if it weren't attached to my neck! *grin*


I am sharing this with a few of my newer blogging friends. Their blogs are lovely and I think you will enjoy what they have to share.

Comments

  1. Congrats on the award and thanks for passing it on to me!! And I liked your 7 facts. I am SOOO absent-minded at times, too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your welcome! I am so thankful for the hub, he reminded me to call my dad for father's day today...it's just so sad!

      Delete
  2. you have a very lovely blog!
    thanks for passing it to me! wow!
    and i like to dip my fries in ranch dressing, but i love scrapping too, when i find time! i'm backed up...ever try digital scrapping? its the latest craze for grad parties...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I tried going digital, but my returned to traditional scrapbooking. I just love the whole process of creating something with my own hands.

      Delete
  3. I dip my fries in mayo and ketchup, but vanilla ice cream? That would have never crossed my mind LOL! And I can't draw either. My father is the artist and so is my daughter. At 6 she draws better than I do! Apparently the drawing gene skips a generation. Great answers up there! (:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You must try it...the perfect combo of salty & sweet as well as hot & cold!

      My 5 year old loves to draw and surpassed my poor efforts long ago.

      Delete
  4. Awesome! Congrats on your award. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gah! I'm SO not a scrapbooker... HUGE props to you, girl! And I love reading more about you, Sabrina. You're one of my favorite bloggers. You rock. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for the award! I'm glad you have enjoyed reading about my adventures in the kitchen! I'm with some of the others though...dipping your fries in vanilla ice cream? Hmmm...very interesting...and kind of yucky sounding! Ha! Love you chica!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Sabrina, first time visitor and great to meet you! French fries and vanilla ice cream ... that's something my daughters would like!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much. Looking forward to reading your book. Thanks for visiting!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and commenting on my blog!
~Sabrina

Followers