If any of my friends are insect enthusiasts, I would encourage you to head on over to Elise's blog and check out her April posts in which she themed all of her A to Z challenge questions on insects and shared her incredible expertise. Here is her first insect post, A is for Apis mellifera.
1. Name and thank the blogger.
2. List seven facts about yourself.
3) Award up to fifteen other bloggers this award.
7 Facts About Me
2. I am an avid scrapbooker!
3. I cannot draw to save my life, and so really admire those who can.
4. I love to hold costume themed events at my house.
|Me as Old Mother Hubbard for a Nursery Rhyme Themed BUNCO|
5. I give 110% when I agree to take on a responsibility, and am baffled by those who do not share this trait.
6. I trade old fashioned letters through the mail with one of my best friends, Ashley Weeks, rather than the more modern e-mail since she made the move up to Pennsylvania. So you Pennsylvania photographers needing a model give her a call!
7. I am extremely absent-minded and would lose my own head if it weren't attached to my neck! *grin*
I am sharing this with a few of my newer blogging friends. Their blogs are lovely and I think you will enjoy what they have to share.
4. Tara Tyler
5. Janice Keown- Mommy's in the kitchen...again!