1) Tell 11 things about yourself.
2) Answer 11 questions from the blogger who nominated you.
3) Post 11 questions for those who will be nominated by you.
4) Nominate 11 (I've chosen 5) bloggers who have less than 200 followers.
5) Get in contact with those 11 bloggers to inform them that you nominated them.
So I guess, here goes...
11 Things About Me
1. Most people don't realize how short I am at 5'0" until they get right next to me and have to look way down. I like to say it's because I have a 10' tall personality!
2. I own a trophy company.
3. I like my tea English syle.
4. I love to scrapbook, but don't have time for it anymore. :-(
5. This is the first year I didn't make my son's birthday cake myself. Two words: Trophy company
6. I don't watch very much t.v.
7. I love playing Yatzee.
8. I've kept a journal since I was 14.
9. I've received 4 rejections so far for my 1st MS. Rejections suck.
10. I'm a list person
11. I love cheap wine...Blackberry Arbor Mist, anybody?
Questions from Emma:
1. What inspired you to start to write? Two things simultaneously, I read Brandon Sanderson's Mistborn Trilogy and I met my writer friend Ang and realized that writers were 'normal' people too.
2. Which writers do you most admire? Brandon Sanderson, Kate Forsyth, Laurell K. Hamilton, and James Rollins.
3. Which are your all time fave books? The Well of Ascension (Mistborn #3) by Brandon Sanderson, I could go on and on with others, but that one has impacted me the most.
4. How do you like to spend your free time? With family, writing, or reading
5. Fave movie? I love Cruel Intentions.
6. Where would you love to travel to? Rome, Greece, Egypt
7. Fave music to listen to when writing? The Eli Young Band, Muse, Paramore
8. What are you reading now? Steve Berry's The Emperor's Tomb
9. Tell me a random fact. I don't like milk.
10. Your hopes for this year? To not get rejected by every agency I submit to.
11. What inspires you? Faith in God
The People I nominate are:
Erin York, Melanie Lewis, Angela Christina Archer, Elise Fallson, Elisabeth Kaufman, and Jessica Marcarelli
My questions for those I nominate
1. What is your current project about in one sentence?
2. How long have you been working on it?
3. What time of day do you prefer to write?
4. What is one non-writing hobby?
5. What is your fave munchy when you are writing?
6. What is your favorite quote?
7. Tablet or paper book?
8. How many rejections have you received?
9. Where do you write?
10. Do you have rituals you must do before beginning to write?
11. What is one of your most favorite books?
Whew! That was long, but I am done. I hope you enjoyed it.