K is for Krishna

This month is the A to Z Blog Challenge and I've chosen to cover the topic of deities. I'll post a deity from religions across the world, past and present. Many of these inspire the gods within the books I write. I find the topic fascinating and hope you enjoy each post this month.

K is for Krishna

Related image
Hindu God

He is the 8th incarnation of Vishnu

According to legend Krishna was not only divine, but heroic as well. He is alleged to have defeated numerous dragons and monsters, and eventually as predicted, killed his half-uncle the tyrannical king Kamsa.

~Sabrina A. Fish is the author of YA Fantasy novellas Lost HavenRoad to Nowhere, and The Gilded Cage. You can follow here or go to her website to learn more about her books.

Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and commenting on my blog!
~Sabrina

Followers