$0.99 Escape Sale! Because We All Need A Way to Getaway!


Every time I get on any social media platform, I see people talking about their deteriorating mental health over being trapped inside their home with their spouse and kids 24/7. Complaints range from "The constant fighting is driving me insane" to "There's a reason my spouse and I have jobs...to get a daily break from each other."


And while I understand, I'm actually enjoying own self-quarantine.


Being "forced" to minimize all interactions with the outside world while being surrounded by my little family is freaking awesome! But I only have 1 child. He's 13 and pretty self-sufficient. My hub and I have been working together 24/7 for years now as small business owners, so I'm pretty used to having him around. When I get annoyed, I just retreat to my computer to write or pick up my book to read.


I'd encourage you to lose yourself in a book to escape as well. It does WONDERS for your mental health. That and taking a walk. Fresh air and sunshine are great for shaking extreme irritation.


In order to help those of you who aren't as seasoned in having your family up your butt all day, everyday, I thought I'd put my books on sale and offer you a way to escape. For the next 2 weeks, get both Diomere's Exile or Diomere's Healer for only $0.99 on Amazon Kindle, Barnes & Noble Nook, and Apple iBooks.


Click HERE to choose your favorite retailer
and shop now.


You're welcome!


So if you love steamy fantasy romance with mythical shifters like mermaids, fairies, manticore, and jinn, then check out The Gate Keeper Chronicles! This Award-Winning series is the perfect way to reclaim your sanity.

If you love it, be sure to follow me on your favorite social platform or even subscribe to my newsletter for news about my next release, and definitely leave a review!

Happy Readinng!

Comments

Followers