My First Newsletter As President

I mailed my 1st official newsletter as President today. It took a lot of tedious work, but I am proud to say it belongs to my writing group. I hope my members feel the same.

The picture to the right was taken by my husband while I sealed, stamped, and labeled the newsletter in our living room. If I had known how long it would take, I would have dragged my friend and fellow officer, Angela Archer, over to my house to help. *grin*

I owe Ang many thanks for all of her help. The newsletter would not be as great as it is without her invaluable help. We now have a basic format for what we want and our newsletter chair will have an easy job of putting it together each month.

I am really enjoying getting everything together for my first meeting on the 21st. If you are a writer and are not yet in a writing group, come join us. You won't regret it, I promise!

Comments

Followers