Praise the Lord!

In the year and four months since I began writing my first novel, I have learned much about the art of writing a novel, met fabulous writing friends and acquaintances, and learned a ton about myself. At some points, I felt as if I were climbing a sheer cliff without the appropriate climbing gear. At other points, I felt as if I were flying victoriously, all parts and parachutes perfectly in order and ready to go.

I don't want to forget to give credit where credit is due.

Though I have work still to do, I can see the light at the end of the tunnel. I feel like I might be getting the hang of this fabulous adventure that is writing a novel. The fine art of developing a character is becoming clearer, my story more defined, and my platform of confidence more solid under my feet.

Praise the Lord!

His Grace made me just hard headed enough to stick with this difficult adventure I have embarked on and I cannot thank my God enough. I cannot wait to see where He takes me as I finish revising and move onto beginning the submission process.

Comments

Followers