A to Z Challenge: D is for Dhulyn

Welcome to the A to Z Challenge! If you're visiting from the A to Z trail, please leave the link to your blog so I can return the favor!

This year I am visiting some of my favorite female characters from books I've read. I'm just doing my part to add to your long 'to-read' list! Happy Hopping!

D is for Dhulyn Wolfshead

I like kick ass female protagonists and Dhulyn definitely fits the bill. She is tough, can wield a sword as well as any man, and she's wicked smart. I mean, really, you can't ask for more. These books are fun reads and I liked that each one followed an adventure of the duo and could stand alone.

Here is the book description courtesy of Amazon:

Dhulyn Wolfshead and Parno Lionsmane are members of the Mercenary Guild, both veterans of numerous battles and missions, each a master of martial arts. And more than that, Dhulyn and Parno are Partners, a Mercenary bond that can only be broken by one or both of their deaths. Their past lives are supposed to be irrelevant?but Dhulyn and Parno have histories and secrets that may make all the difference between success and failure in the mission that awaits them...




Have you read any of Violette Malan's Dhulyn and Parno novels? Which is your favorite? Are you visiting from the A to Z Challenge?

Available on Amazon
Available on Amazon
Do you like YA Fantasy? My novellas, Lost Haven and Road to Nowhere are available now on Amazon. Check them out!

Comments

Followers