My version of scene arranging!

Most writers use notecards or sticky notes to write their individual scenes on in order to arrange them the way they want, but I have found that typing them up on paper and then cutting them out into individual strips does just as well for me. Here I have them arranged on my son's art table, complete with his personal art on its surface.
I was studying the table and noticed that beautiful art, so I had to share with you all. My husband made 2 of these 6 foot tables so my son still has one to play on, but this one is mine. Though you cannot see all of it, it works perfectly for helping me see all of the many many scenes that are in my book!

Feel free to share you method of scene arranging. You may help some other new writer find a method that works better for them!

Comments

Followers