Progress Is Like A Wave In The Ocean

Progress is like a wave in the ocean. When the tide is in, I make so much progress. But when it is out, I feel like I am slogging through wet sand. Yesterday was a 'tide is in' kind of day. Today? Knee deep in wet sand about covers it.

I am so excited about where my story is going. I made a big change in my plot. It set me back a bit, but I can already tell it is worth it. It took having my head metaphorically banged on a brick wall before I would admit that the change needed to be made, but I must admit the pain was worth it.

I feel as though I should share something with my readers from my book. Something that I hope will wet your appetite. So, I will share my hook line. It is the line that hopefully will reel an agent into becoming interested in my work. I came up with it on my own, but I would not have tried without Bill Bernhardt's insistance. Enjoy the teaser.

From The Severing by Sabrina A Fish
---Ruark is summoned to his father's dungeon to watch his mother die.---

Does this make you want to read more? I hope so.

Comments

Followers