~T~ is for The Ghost

My Theme for the 2014 A to Z Challenge is: SciFi/Fantasy Characters in Novels

I'll introduce you to a new scifi/fantasy character from the plethora of novels I've read over my lifetime. My goal is to entice those who maybe haven't read much in the genre I write and share why I find these characters so interesting. I hope you'll enjoy taking the ride with me.

~T~ is for The Ghost from Nalini Singh's Heart of Obsidian, Book 12 in her Psy/Changling Series

Step into New York Times bestseller Nalini Singh’s explosive and shockingly passionate Psy-Changeling world…

A dangerous, volatile rebel, hands stained bloodred.
A woman whose very existence has been erased.
A love story so dark, it may shatter the world itself.
A deadly price that must be paid.
The day of reckoning is here.

From “the alpha author of paranormal romance” (Booklist) comes the most highly anticipated novel of her career—one that blurs the line between madness and genius, between subjugation and liberation, between the living and the dead.

I chose The Ghost from Nalini's Singh's Heart of Obsidian, the 12th book in the Psy/Changling series because as THE anticipated book of the series, it delivered with full fireworks. I had no idea who the heck The Ghost was until it was revealed to me, which is amazing in itself. I wondered if it could have been who it ended up being, but the author did such a good job of convincing me that it couldn't be(Sorry to be vague but no way do I want to spoil it for you). You're doing yourself a disservice if you don't read the entire series before this one. Nalini Singh does a masterful job of pulling all the threads together and delivering in an amazing way. And the romance between the two main characters in this book...just perfect!

Have you checked out my debut novella?!

Shine 7: Lost Haven by Sabrina A. Fish is available on Amazon as an e-book. This is my very first published work, so please so some love and check it out! If you like it, please check out the rest of the series written by other contributing authors.

In the near future, a few young women manifest extraordinary abilities called "Shine." Each girl's ability is different. Some develop extraordinary mental abilities. Some become physically strong. Others have powers that defy description. But the world does not embrace these Shines. It fears them.

Camille’s life hasn’t been the same since her parent’s supposed murder suicide. When an intruder ransacks her home and she discovers a mysterious thumb drive hidden in her father’s office, she realizes the unwanted changes in her life are just beginning. Politics and conspiracy, betrayal and abduction. Camille is about to discover that change is inevitable and hiding is not an option.


Comments

  1. Well done at getting a book out, http://aimingforapublishingdeal.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your book sounds very intriguing! Congratulations on your first published work!

    Nancy at Hungry Enough To Eat Six
    2014 A to Z Challenge Participant

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and commenting on my blog!
~Sabrina

Followers